Submit a single data file and make one online payment for your employees across different funds. The system takes care of the rest.
Complies with Australian Tax Office (ATO) SuperStream data and payment standard. Super Pay accepts files in the SuperStream Alternate File Format (SAFF).
Follow the status of contributions in real-time and access reports on contributions down to the level of each individual employee.
Our upfront validation process ensures data accuracy so you can be sure payments are made correctly every time.
1) Log in and submit contribution data via Reckon.
2) You process a payment for the total of the contribution amount, using the unique identification number provided to you by us. Alternatively, if you elect to make payment via direct debit, we will process the payment from your nominated account.
3) NAB Super Pay will reconcile the total amount of the contribution data with the payment.
4) Contribution data and monies are sent to superannuation funds.
1. Read the NAB Super Pay PDS and Business Banking Fees – A Guide to fees and charges, found under the ‘Important information’ section before completing your application.
2. When you select 'Apply' you’ll be directed to our application form.
3. Once the form is completed and submitted, you’ll receive an email with a PDF of your completed application form.
4. Print, sign and scan your completed form and upload to the application portal (a link will be provided in the email).
5. After you’ve submitted your form, NAB Super Pay user details will be emailed to you within five business days.
|Implementation Fee||$165.00 (waived)|
|Monthly Access Fee||$11.00 per month (waived)|
|Contribution Fee||$0.242 per transaction|
All fees and charges listed in the schedule above are inclusive of GST.